About Administrative Adjudication (Municipal Court)
Hearings are held at the Municipal Building, 2nd Floor, Council Chambers on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month with exceptions for holidays.
- First appearances begin at 1:30 p.m.
- Status hearings, Rule to show cause, etc... begin at 2:00 p.m.
- Bench trials begin at 2:30 p.m. or 3:00 p.m.
- Cases involving minors begin at 3:30 p.m.
- Dress appropriately.
- Avoid wearing clothing with offensive language or pictures.
- If you are wearing a hat it must be removed when your case is called.
- All cellular phones must be turned off or put on silent mode.
- No food and/or drinks are allowed in the Council Chambers.
- When your name is called stand at the podium, do not lean.
- Speak clearly into the microphone.
- Foul language and disrespect will not be tolerated.